- Responsible for all import and export duties.
- Prepare, collect related data for import and export.
- Organize import and export clearance. Liaison with clearing agent and freight forwarders.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings, negotiation with freight forwarder.
- Coordinate with QA team to ensure all the relevant test reports and certificates are sent with the shipment.
- Ensure timely & correct documentation for import and export.
- Supervises and Coordinates Import and Export Activities. Ensure that they are monitored, report and reviewed for accuracy and in compliance with applicable national laws, regulations, rules, policies and procedure.
- Update national and local regulations related Custom Cleareance matter
- Communications & do reporting to Customs (Bea Cukai) in Bonded Zone.
- Maintain good relationship and communication with shipper at origin.
- Maintain and develop communication with external parties (customs and forwarders).
- Liaises closely with shipping companies, trucking companies, port authorities, and other statutory authorities to ensure that their requirements are met.
- Preferable a university degree in logistics, maritime and port, or process/industrial engineering or a marine qualification or similar level.
- Male/Female with minimum 3 years in Import & Export.
- Understanding of the transport industry and an ability to relate with shipping company and other associated industry managers.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Strong understanding of applicable laws, regulations and other government requirements.
- Experience in cost and productivity optimization through process optimization, as well as design and implementation of new operation procedures.
- Extensive understanding of modern terminal operations including computer terminal management systems.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in setting budgets and reporting against financial objectives.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives.
- Willing to follow the On-site /Offline Recruitment Process in Head Office Mangga Dua, Jakarta Pusat
- Willing to join ASAP
Do not apply if you are not meet the requirements & not willing to follow the Offline Recruitment Process in our Head Office Mangga Dua, Jakarta Pusat
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jalan Mangga Dua Selatan, Mangga Dua Selatan Kel., Sawah Besar
- Building Materials
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PT Fajar Gelora Inti
As Indonesia's premier supplier of natural stone, Fagetti turns marble, granite, onyx, and other stones into art. We challenge ourselves to be the forerunners and problem solvers, the company that overcomes limits and sets the bar for quality. Whether serving designers or homeowners, we pride ourselves on our eye for detail.