- Strong experience in high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and project manager to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Minimum work experience 3-5 years as .NET Programmer and have role in Banking/Fintech Companies.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications.
- Familiarity with agile environments.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Great written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English is a must.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC & Agile Project Management Methodology within fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate Problem solving skills and able to work effectively under time pressure with various cross functional teams
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of hardware installations & configuration, network, software and application development.
- No issues with Financial/Banking industry
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Letjen. S. Parman, Tanjung Duren Selatan Kel., Grogol Petamburan
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
CODE.ID was previously a business unit of INTEGRASI, a system integrator that also provided software services established in 1999. In 2014, CODE.ID becomes an independently run company which currently has around 100 passionate developers with a myriad numbers of skill sets. CODE.ID has been established since 1999 and became a publicly listed company in Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2001 - as PT Integrasi Teknologi Tbk. It was back to be a private company in 2007. Our Success Stories: We successfully developed, deployed, and supported Information Technology Infrastructure for Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU) or the National Election Commission in 2004. We developed the election application and also distributed, installed, and supported (7x24 hour) two data centers and 8000 VPN connected personal computers in 5,000 locations in the cities, rural areas, and remote areas all over Indonesia.