Customer Support Consultant | AU Retail/E-commerce
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Being the first point of contact for our customer requiring assistance with using the use of our website & or other marketing channels.
- Enthusiastically engaging customers regarding the products and purchase process, providing a confident and concise answer to their enquiry.
- Providing email support that include a structured and well written email response within the agreed SLA.
- Providing Exceptional customer service to our large base of customers
- Ensuring that all interactions and relevant information is captured in the ticket logging process.
- Taking ownership & accountability of issues
- Ensuring that all processes are performed as per the documented procedure.
- Being able to assist other teams within our group should their volumes become excessive.
- Strong background in customer service, (preferably a similar support environment)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the BPO Industry
- Background in Fashion, Retail, Ecommerce & craft making is advantageous.
- Strong written and English communication skills
- Able to prioritize competing workloads to ensure that tasks are actioned in the appropriate order.
- Being able to adapt to change.
- Able to understand issues from a customer’s perspective when addressing issues.
- Needs to be a team player as the environment is quite fast-paced and dynamic.
- Professional, Self-directed & Proactive.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.