As Center Manager, you are responsible for the center’s day-to-day operational activities. You are responsible for a center’s staff, customer, and business performance. You are expected to lead center revenue performance, support day-to-day center operations, and manage center team.
- Embody EF core values and set a service-oriented, collaborative culture in the center through role-modelling.
- Engage with customers actively and personally and create an environment in which all staff treat our customers respectfully, like they are your first or last.
- Identify new ways to deliver the best customer services; take care of customer complaints and turn unhappy or angry customers into our advocate.
- Responsible to the achievement of Center’s revenue by leading the team through various customer acquisition channels, including referral and retention of current students.
- Monitor the center performance through verification and analysis of sales reports and student satisfaction reports (NPS results); make sure center follows all EF English Center processes, policies, and procedures.
- Lead the Sales, Service and Academic team in acquiring new students, maintaining number of students and ensure memorable learning experience throughout the study period.
- Come up with ideas and feedback in order to make things better, that help improve the business continuously.
- Ensure a safe, clean, delightful working and learning environment for staff and students; in a nutshell, run and grow a meaningful business with sound financial result, through people and service.
- Hold a degree or higher qualification, overseas study or working experience is desirable.
- 5+ year work experience with exposure in managerial or people development position in fast-paced growth environment. Had independently handled overall management and experienced work with people from different culture.
- Have proven track record in team leadership and management, proven track record on hiring, training, developing staff, and retaining star performers.
- Result driven, have strong sales background, have proven record on achieving sales, and/or service target.
- Can communicate effectively in English in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Are passionate about and capable of running a quite independent P&L.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working under pressure while maintaining a positive spirit.
- Are flexible to work Saturdays and Sundays due to the nature of our business.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Leadership skills