Agriculture Program Director
- General Santos, PhilippinesGeneral Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippines
- Full time
As our Agriculture Program Director, you will be responsible for the leadership and management of our growing agriculture program in Mindanao. Your duties will include:
- Articulating the Friends of Hope goals and strategy
- Architecting and executing high impact interventions that can improve the productivity, profitability and sustainability of smallholder coconut farmers
- Ensuring that we have a clearly defined impact framework and a robust monitoring and evaluation system, as well as a robust set of internal systems and processes across operations, finance, and human resources
- Managing the program’s day-to-day operations, including supervising a team of field and program support staff
- Managing domestic and international stakeholders
- Overseeing Friends of Hope financial accounts and program budgets
We are seeking for someone who is passionate about social development, and possesses the following:
- Idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-orientation, adaptability and self-direction are critical, as are exceptional organizational, communication, management, and analysis skills;
- At least 7 years working experience, with a preference for candidates with international exposure and previous expertise in entrepreneurship in private and/or non-profit sectors;
- Fluency in English and Tagalog. Bisaya is a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.