- Investigate anomalies in our data and operations.
- Point out potential weaknesses in products, systems, processes and recommend feasible preventive measures.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to create risk management tools for multiple use cases.
- Communicate frequently with internal stakeholders to share your business insights.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics or related quantitative fields (Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics).
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy and present them in a clear and coherent manner.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and preferably experience with PostgreSQL, BigQuery and data visualisation tools (Tableau, etc).
- Excellent communication skills (English is required)
- Experience working in fraud/risk/compliance areas.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages including but not limited to Python, R.
- You take initiative and ownership and you dare to make decisions. You enjoy a start-up environment with little supervision.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.