- South Jakarta City, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- All phases of on going projects and the engagement management for multiple clients, includes planning, directing and completing audit.
- Assisting in engagement management and practice development activities.
- Developing and supervising assistants.
- Responsible to conduct of the audit as it is outlined by the Engagement Partner and Engagement Manager in accordance with the standard of the firm.
- Takes an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identy risks, accounting process and control and appropriate audit strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics majoring in Accounting with GPA min. 3,00 in scale of 4,00.
- Have 3 years of experience in reputable Public Accounting Firm.
- Actively communicate both speaking and writing in English.
- Able to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in rapidly growing, fast paced and interactive.
- Have strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sampoerna Strategic Square, South Tower fl. 25, Karet Semanggi
- Financial Consulting & Services
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.