IT Business Advisor Business Information
- Makati, Philippines14 Flr. Salcedo Towers, 125 L.P. Leviste Street , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The role spans across many activities from strategic to tactical, typical main tasks:
- Frequently analyze how effectively and efficiently HLNG produces and utilize its business information/data and how the company´s business intelligence systems support the business processes and users
- Maintain an overview of the general trends in business information and intelligence, and suggest how this should influence the roadmaps and architecture of HLNGs systems
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a policies and procedures to ensure the quality and availability of the company´s business information
- Develop suggestions on how changes to existing business intelligence systems can make the business more efficient and successful
- Analyze the different sources of HLNG’s business information and develop suggestions for how updates to the system portfolio and integrations can improve the quality and availability of information
- Recruite and build up an internal IT Devops and Business intelligence team and transfer tasks and responsibilities from external consultants to the internal team
- Drive upgrades and changes to the business intelligence systems through active participation in the IT initiative evaluation and IT change process. e.g.
- Support Business initiative owners with developing project suggestions and business cases
- Support the Super Users with the development of solution proposals and
- planning of test and deployment
- Participate in the Change Advisory Board
- Lead and manage the internal IT devops team and external consultants
- Coordinate 3rd party suppliers delivering and hosting business intelligence systems to ensure delivery on time, quality and budget in accordance with agreements
- Support the Super Users on training activities for business/end users
- Participate in hands-on planning, development and testing of functionality and features
- Continiously improve the model (processes, procedures, roles and responsibilities, capability and training requirements) for IT administration of HLNG’s business intelligence systems; - e.g. user access administration, metadata administration, security administration, log reviews, etc.
- Support activities to ensure compliance with internal controls, regulations and/or standard operating procedures
- Support VPIT with developing the budget and follow up actuals towards budget for the responsibility area/main tasks
- Experiend in business process assessment and digitalization/automation
- Experienced with IT enterprise architecture, information architecture, business process mapping, user stories, etc.
- Experienced in advising business management and users on how to improve business processes with IT systems, configurations and integration
- Experienced in planning and managing decision processes for investment and implementation of new initiatives and improvements
- Experienced in project management, team mangement, supplier management and coordination.
- Has knowledge of business information/intelligence trends, systems/applications and vendors
- Experienced in specifications, implementations and operational administration of Business Intelligence Systems
- Has proven experience with Oracle BI
- Experienced in building applications with Microsoft Azure development platform such as C#, .Net Core, EF, MS SQLServer, RESTful Web Api services, WCF (SOAP Web API services), IdentityServer4, ES6, jQuery, Webpack
- Has general knowledge of technical IT infrastructure (servers, databases, network, etc)
- Experienced in working in a global multi-cultural environment, preferably as an advisory consultant or product manager within IT/digitalisation.
- Graduate of any computer related courses.
- Can comminicate effectively.
- Has experience leading a team.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.