- Own and develop the long-term client relationship
- Communicate how our unique platform can help achieve clients’ goals and/or be used to solve other specific needs.
- Gather and assimilate client information
- Prepare ideas, present concepts and actionable proposals, deliver plans to close business.
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal team to ensure the smooth running of projects and the deadlines are met
- Liaise with Project Management regularly to track any orders on hold and maintain status of those orders where elements have been received
- Provide detailed planning and forecasting to operational areas
- Provide quotes and ensuring that purchase orders are obtained and gathered in a timely fashion to ensure stable cash flow
- Gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting.
- Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Digital Media or Advertising Company as Account Executive, Sales Executive, or other relevant position.
- Fresh graduated are also welcome to apply, preferably majoring in Marketing or Advertising.
- Passionate about digital, event management, and media advertising
- Confident, outgoing, and highly self-motivated
- Good presentation skill and fluent in english.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Creative Thinking
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 16th Floor, RT.3/RW.3, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kuningan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About IDN Media
IDN Media is the leading media platform company for Millennials and Gen Z in Indonesia, with over 70 million Monthly Active Users (MAU). On 8 June 2014, IDN Media was founded by Winston Utomo and William Utomo with the vision to democratize information and give positive impacts on society. We believe access to relevant and quality information is a basic human right for every Indonesian, from Aceh to Papua. This is just the beginning for us. IDN Media that we all know has only scratched the surface of our vision. One step at a time, for a better Indonesia. More than just a media company, IDN Media continuously develops its ecosystem to support its vision to democratize information and give positive impacts to the society. IDN Media operates IDN Times, Popbela.com, Popmama.com, Yummy, GGWP.ID, Duniaku.com, FORTUNE Indonesia, IDN Creative, IDN Pictures, IDN Event, ICE, IDN Foundation, IDN Research Institute and IDN Programmatic OOH. What’s it like working at IDN Media? Life at IDN Media The secret ingredient that makes IDN Media a great place to work is the people. You will meet so many Timmy in IDN Media who are equally obsessed and passionate with you in what they are doing. You will be surrounded by extremely smart, friendly, and awesome people who will help you whenever you need them and push you to the next level. In IDN Media, we do cool things that contribute to the future of Indonesia. We want to bring change and shape the future of Indonesia. Perks and Benefits Working at IDN Media - A culture of inclusion and growth - Flexible Working Style - “Wear Anything” dress code policy - Free lunch and drinks - Free gym access at IDN Media HQ - Health Insurance - Performance-driven culture - Super fun teammates - More importantly, the opportunity to shape the future of Indonesia Our perks and benefits are specially designed to keep you happy and healthy (physically, emotionally, and financially). We want to take care of you and make sure that you can focus and enjoy what you are doing here. Ultimately, we want you to become a better person by working at IDN Media.