Associate Site Reliability Engineer
- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 30,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0060,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Kalibrr is looking for Associate Site Reliability Engineers to help us build our recruitment and assessment platform as we scale to thousands of customers. As an Associate Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll be working on improving performance, stability, and developer productivity at scale. You’ll use automated provisioning, a variety of monitoring tools, and your inquisitive mind to try to make Kalibrr faster and better. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our diverse and modern stack, starring technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, ElasticSearch, Pyramid (Python), PostgreSQL, Prometheus, Jenkins, Angular, and others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You’ll spend most of your time coding, so you’ll need to be able to write (or quickly learn to write) elegant, efficient, and maintainable code. You’ll be expected to:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of the Kalibrr services—design, deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Practice incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Scale systems and operations through automation.
- Maintain services by monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Optimize Kalibrr services and systems.
While we’d love it if you’ve had experience with our tech stack, we’re happy to take in anyone with a desire to improve and is quick-to-learn. While we value experience, we believe that passion and potential are far more important.
- Comfortable working in Linux.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Capable of performing (Big-O) complexity analysis.
- Basic computer networking knowledge including a conceptual understanding of TCP/UDP, HTTP, and DNS.
These are great-to-have, but not having some or any of these is not a deal-breaker:
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Experience in software capacity planning and performance optimization
- Experience in modern tools for cluster management (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Mesos, ...), CI (Jenkins, CircleCI, …), automated provisioning (Ansible, Puppet, Salt, …), monitoring (Prometheus, Munin, …)
- Knowledge of Linux OS internals, filesystems, distributed systems, application security
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus:
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F to 4F Makati, 5406 P Burgos, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.