You will be playing a crucial role in managing and executing all sales plans and activities to meet the company objectives. Your aim is to grow and maximize the long-term sales value through direct sales and lead the team you are responsible for. You understand that sales success depends on individual skills, and enjoy making others succeed through performance management and training.
Your mission is to ensure everyone will purchase their dream property through Lamudi, and for the customer to have the best possible experience doing so.
You do this through:
- Assisting our top management to manage 3-5 Team Leads of Client Relationship Officers, of which each team consists of up to 6 people and is our fastest growing department
- Getting your hands dirty. Management at Lamudi does not manage from high above, but working together with your teams to build great operations
- Training and coaching individual team members, but also groups/teams, as well as the team leaders on various skills, such as communication, tools & processes and pitching skills
- Foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge and ambition within your team
- Ensure all team members are continuously on track to hit their target by monitoring their performance, by monitoring individual performance against business goals and metrics using our systems
- Be the go-to-person for your team members, helping them to overcome any hurdles they face.
- Onboard and train new team members to become top performers, including day-to-day supervision and guidance in the field.
- Ensuring you and your team consistently exceed your sales targets, growing month by month.
- You are recognized as a top performer and have at least 2 years of work experience, and/or minimum 1 years experience in (direct) sales, relationship management, customer operations, customer service or any customer facing department
- You have gained your first leadership experience as a manager or team leader
- You have a university degree from a good Indonesian or foreign university
- You are a native Indonesian speaker and speak English well
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively
- You possess good Excel skills
- You are strong multi-tasker with great administration skills
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Capital Place, Level 50, Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 18, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan 12710
- 10 openings