About the challenge
Do you love to connect with people? Are you interested to learn more about sales calls, and develop skills for a successful career in sales or account management? Do you have a proven record in handling a team? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As our Customer Success Team Lead, you will train, manage, and develop your team to handle and support our inbound customers. The CSO team facilitates the communication between our different teams and it’s customers, making sure that when connecting them, our customers experience a perfect customer journey.
The CSO team does this by engaging deeply with the client, providing any kind of support or solution they need, all the whilst informing them of our products. As a Team Lead, it is up to you to ensure daily quality & quantity targets are met, as well as to make sure your team is learning, motivated, and happy. The team is due to grow substantially, so we are looking for someone who is ready for the next step in their career.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian with the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will receive inbound, and if necessary reconnect to outbound prospect leads provided to help them on their journey to buy real estate
- You will provide outstanding communication to provide support in finding more properties matching user requirements
- You will build great relations with your customers over the phone
- You will manage your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and keep management up to date of your progress
Is this you?
- Excellent Communicator: Able to speak clearly and directly through a friendly tone that can convey respect and empathy
- Excellent Sales & Negotiation skills: Knows the sales game by heart and loves to play it every day, understands what makes a customer tick, and can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Can-do attitude: Sees solutions, not problems and is able to act upon them
- Resilient: No harsh conversation can get them demotivated
- Has at least a Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Has a minimum 2-year work experience. A background in sales, telesales, and/or customer service is preferred
- Has a minimum 1 year experience in leading a team of sales or telesales people
- Has a commitment to the job and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup
- You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gowork, Jalan Jendral Sudirman, Jakarta Selatan 12190, Indonesia
- Online Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.