About the Challenge
Are you a highly creative and imaginative person? Are you a born multitasker? Does your creativity thrive on working with different tools? Do you love developing engaging social media content?
We are looking for a motivational creative to drive and bring our brand to life as a Senior Social Media. You will own, operate, and grow the social media team by developing breakthrough social media strategies, campaigns, and content to engage and grow our communities, and deliver on brand and business objectives. You will be part of a team creating world-class campaigns from concept through to execution.
As 'brand guardian' for our company, make sure that all deliverables fully reflect both guidelines and brief. You will formulate the creative strategy and drive brand awareness.
What a day at work for you will look like
- You will design and implement a social media strategy that aligns with our business goals and brand identities, understanding no client is the same
- You will write, edit and publish an engaging post that represents the voice, the objective of our brand for all of our various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- You will manage the editorial calendar and creative development process by collaborating with our internal creative team consisting of designers (video/photo), across a large variety of projects from concept to delivery
- You will serve as the community manager for the brand-owned social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- You will seek out influences and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information and talk about the brand
- You will manage the social media team and its support to deliver good results
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian with the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
- Creativity – able to find novel, exciting ways to develop a strategy and get its message out there can make all the difference to a marketing campaign
- Social media savvy – deep and up-to-date knowledge of which communication channels are most effective to achieve the desired outcome presents the best chances for success
- Strategic planning – an excellent strategic thinker, able to develop big-picture strategies and develop plans that align with a brand’s goals and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication – Should be skilled at communicating through presentations and detailed strategy documents to be able to clearly explain the reasoning behind strategic decisions
- Attention to detail – could be able to make certain every detail gets the proper attention and that nothing slips through the cracks
- Forecasting – follow and predict trends in order to develop strategies that succeed in a changing market
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in social media, social media community management, social content creation, digital marketing, digital project management, digital technology, or a related field on either the corporate or agency side
- You have a portfolio of work examples that showcases memorable copy-writing on social media. You must have a strong understanding of best practices across all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc
- You must be capable of and eager to learn quickly, diving into new industries, trends, and concepts with ease
- Experience with SMMS tools (Social Media Management Software) & familiar with social media key metrics is a plus but not required