Program Manager | Driver Development : Hertz Philippines
- Pasay, Philippines331 Edang St., 7912 Makati Avenue , Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage Driver development relative to Technical Skills and Soft Skills.
- Work with wide range of employees, customers, vendors and third party contractors to achieve goals
- Oversee driver retention program.
- Handles escalated Driver related customer issues and requests
- Prepare accurate daily, weekly and monthly department reports
- Report and make recommendations to Management regarding Driver Development program improvements
- Other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of 4-year business course or equivalent
- With at least 2 years of managerial experience
- Detail Oriented and organized person
- Hardworking and able to work in a stressful environment
- With excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of being an effective leader and coach to others.
- An operational background in the automotive industry an advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.