Sales Executive - Plastic Resin
- Makati, Philippines12F, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0040,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Following up particularly in plastics resin. Sales and Marketing for Japanese and non-Japanese customer.
- Gathers market and potential customer information by contacting prospective clients through phone to gain new market.
- Drafts proposals to prospective clients by knowing their areas of needs and offering them the company’s available product that will best suit their requirements for their consideration.
- Negotiates variations in price, delivery and specifications with manager by checking order information as negotiated in terms of agreements and concluded sales to efficiently deliver the products.
- Maintains good relationship with existing customers by giving them corporate give away’ s every year to indicate that they are valued by the company.
- Prepares monthly sales report of sales performance by submitting the same on time to track if quota is achieved or not.
- Checks quantities of goods by coordinating with the warehouse personnel to ensure availability of the products.
- Attains sales target by aggressive sales performance in dealing with customer to meet the expectation of the company in achieving the target.
- Coordinates with the customer service department for deliveries by providing copies of orders to facilitate transaction.
- Updates clients of increases in product prices as needed by providing them the price list of the company’s offered goods for them to be informed of the changes in prices and to avoid issues on misrepresentation, miscommunication, and miscalculation of orders.
- Performs other related work which may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering Courses
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and other stakeholders
- Must have his/her own car and valid driver’s license
- Over 2 years sales experience (B to B) or related to plastic industry
- Have handled import and export from previous companies
- Experience in Trading company is also preferred.
- Skill and ability to operate a computer and work extensively with EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- SAP Business One
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Chemical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.