- Sleman, IndonesiaSleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
We're looking for a Full-Stack Developer. If you are everyday work with both the front and back ends of a website or application, design user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality, and ready to work in flexible work hours, this position may fit for you! As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be participating in the design and creation of scalable software and work closely with product management, design team, and see out a project from conception to final product. If this represents who you are, join us now!
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end;
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones;
- To ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Meeting both technical and consumer requirements;
- Write effective APIs & Integrate 3rd party services (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Intercom, Google Optimize)
- Boxbilling feature development;
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues;
- Write good quality code, refactor existing code, and following the company coding guide and standard;
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary;
- And stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and care for each other;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Working proficiency with programming languages & library, notably PHP (Slim & Laravel);
- Familiarity with agile & SCRUM method;
- Familiarity with version control;
- Familiarity with jQuery and AJAX;
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) method;
- Model View Controller (MVC) pattern;
- Template Engine (Twig & Blade);
- Working experience with Restful API;
- Experience with databases;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.