- Participates in client/project meeting(s) for highly complex project definition, needs assessment and design review. Evaluates the needs and requirements of the users and provides technical expertise in the development of technical, structural and organizational specifications. Determine appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Designs, develops and integrates highly complex database systems for internal and external users/clients.
- Creates, documents and implements standards and/or complex modeling to monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database. Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
- Performs complex analyses and reviews applications being released into production.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of test application code in client server environments to ensure that software conforms to build management practices.
- Remains abreast of and analyzes new and emerging technologies and tools for applicability to the field.
- Prepares recommendations and presentation to management.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with maintenance of a distributed Oracle Database System.
- Experience in all aspects of Oracle implementation.
- Minimum of three (3) year’s experience supporting an Oracle database accessed via a web application.
- Experienced with Oracle Middleware Administration.
- OCP in 11g is required; 12c preferred.
- Providing First Level Support and Maintenance for Oracle Database.
- Purpose regular health check service is to check Database system functionality. Upgrade firmware and other patches if needed by the systems, Communicate with principal for next level of Support.
- A dedicated system administrator for Database will be supported on-site at customer premise to help monitor the database including performance monitoring, Helping System DBA to troubleshoot Database and basic performance Tuning, Perform datatabase backup and restore (if needed), Provide reports every (week, month, and annually) about system performance.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About NTT INDONESIA TECHNOLOGY
NTT Indonesia Technology is part of NTT Ltd. companies in Indonesia. NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace, and cybersecurity. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 50,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. NTT Ltd. helps client by deliver a secure and connected future that empowers our people, clients, and communities. We’ve focused on market feedback to define our market aspiration which is to be a long-term strategic partner for our clients around the world by enabling their digital transformation, with our global capabilities, expertise and full-stack technology services delivered through our integrated services platform. Visit us at services.global.ntt