- Deep skills on Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Strong communication skills, pro-active, attention to detail, presentation and reporting abilities
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new technologies, ability to work in high paced situation
- Knowledge in IT security devices and systems, including anti-virus, anti-phishing, network and application firewalls, automated compliance/sensitive scanning systems, as well as security related processes such as penetration tests and threat assessments.
- Experience in managing broad areas of IT security including network, malware/virus/ransomeware, operating systems and Internet related applications including web applications and email.
- Technically competent and kept abreast with broad range of IT knowledge to be able to assessment IT security threat and determine and manage actions required effectively.
- Project management ability within IT industry managing security projects lifecycle
- Minimum 2 years direct experience in information security related duties.
- Having knowledge in malware, virus, hacking method and other various vulnerability
- University degree in the field of computer science, information science and [> 2] years related work experience; Certifications in [CEH, ECSA will be an advantage].
- Project management experience and ability within IT industry managing security projects lifecycle
- Proactive with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Prof. Dr. Satrio, RT18/RW04, Karet Kuningan Kel., Setia Budi, Jakarta Selatan, 12940, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About NTT INDONESIA TECHNOLOGY
NTT Indonesia Technology is part of NTT Ltd. companies in Indonesia. NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace, and cybersecurity. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 50,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. NTT Ltd. helps client by deliver a secure and connected future that empowers our people, clients, and communities. We’ve focused on market feedback to define our market aspiration which is to be a long-term strategic partner for our clients around the world by enabling their digital transformation, with our global capabilities, expertise and full-stack technology services delivered through our integrated services platform. Visit us at services.global.ntt