Operations Head - Lombok
- Central Lombok, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Barat), IndonesiaCentral LombokWest Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Barat)Indonesia
- Full time
- Process and Systems: Plan and implement operations, systems and procedures. Monitor operations budget; implement opportunities to achieve optimal operational costs and wow Guest Experience
- People Management: Experience leading multiple teams of varied strengths - should be able to plan the hiring needs, manage the capacity and plan for the peak. Should also be able to manage the performance objectively, coach and engage the team.
- Problem Solving: Should have worked in a fast-paced environment, should have solved multiple problems and resolved them. Should be able to think on the feet and be self-driven in resolving problems in hand. Should be able to take decisions
- Vendor Management: Managing different vendors - sourcing, commercial negotiations, performance management, etc. Would need to manage Manpower vendors, and Repair and Maintenance vendors on a daily basis along with the support from the Central Team
- Data Orientation: Should have a sound understanding of numbers and data. Should be able to identify trends, patterns, outliers and deep dive on core issues.
- Technology Driven: Should be able to get familiarized with technology and willing to adapt
1. 5 Years (or above) of relevant Experience in Operations.
2. Previous Experience from Startup and / or FMCG.
3. Strong in People Management, Team Handling and Leadership Skill.
4. Has exposure in Customer Insight, Maintain Customer Experience and Analytics.
5. Experience in early-stage startup environments would be an advantage.
6. Target Oriented, Enthusiastic and Self - Motivation Driven.
7. Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.