Front End Engineer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia5, Tifa Arum Realty, Jalan Kuningan Barat 1 No. 26, RT. 06 / RW. 01, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Development of frontend services and taking responsibility for scalability and reliability of them
- Translate and drive technology vision into action and world class product, as well as constantly solve problems and set strategy for our existing products as well as future product ideas.
- You are also expected to share knowledge to other engineers as well as help teach the engineers to see the company vision you help us create.
- Drive the business and help drive and focus execution in line with our core objectives. You will act as a structured problem solver, who shall use your analytical skills enough to break down problems into their core issues and draw conclusions on what to do from current state of the business.
- 2-6 years of experience in web development
- Experienced in React.JS / Angular.JS is a must
- Passionate in UI & UX
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Skilled in Rapid Prototyping - for getting early feedback
- Experienced in server-side development will be a plus.
- Previous experience of working on large web applications and making them scalable and performant will be a bonus.
- Contribution to open source projects or having an open source project written from scratch will be a bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tifa Arum Realty, Jalan Kuningan Barat 1 No. 26, RT. 06 / RW. 01, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.