- Develop REST APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with application developers and functional users.
- Involve in API design sessions to decide various resources within each API, message schemas, message formats and authentication.
- Develop RAML documents using Anypoint API Platform. Provide mocking services to application developers.
- Experience in MuleSoft Platform, Enterprise Integrations and PeopleSoft ERP.
- Good technical experience on various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues.
- Worked on developing batch integrations to transfer data in bulk between enterprise applications using MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus.
- Used several connectors like HTTP, Database, Salesforce, Workday, Azure Queues, Rabbit - MQ, File and SFTP.
- Good experience with Credentials Vault (Secure Property Placeholder), a critical piece in application development in MuleSoft.
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation, Message Enricher and Flow Controls.
- Have used SQL and database technologies extensively on several projects. Worked extensively on writing efficient SQL to read and write data.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.