- Surabaya, IndonesiaSurabaya, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSurabayaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Administers subject specific assignments for the purpose of assessing student competency levels and/or developing individual learning plans.
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations and students’ achievements; developing methods for improvement; and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
- Analyzes test data for the purpose of enhancing student achievement.
- Assesses student progress towards objectives, expectations and/or goals for the purpose of providing feedback to students, parents and staff.
- Collaborates with instructional staff, other school personnel, parents and a variety of community resources for the purpose of improving the overall quality of student outcomes and achieving established classroom objectives in support of the school improvement plan.
- Counsels students for the purpose of improving performance, problem solving techniques and a variety of personal issues.
- Demonstrates methods required to perform classroom and/or subject specific assignments for the purpose of providing an effective education that addresses individual student learning.
- Develops lesson plans for the purpose of preparing students with the necessary 21st century skills required for future success.
- Directs student teachers, paraprofessionals, volunteers and/or student workers for the purpose of providing an effective learning environment and addressing the needs of individual students.
- Instructs students for the purpose of improving their success in academics and/or skills through a defined course of study.
- Maintains a variety of confidential and non-confidential files and records (e.g. grades, test scores, etc.) for the purposes of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established guidelines and legal requirements.
- Participates in a variety of meetings (e.g. Professional Development, department meetings, etc.) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Prepares a variety of written materials (e.g. grades, attendance, anecdotal records, lesson plans, etc) for the purpose of documenting student progress and meeting mandated requirments.
- Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns and/or directing to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Responds to inquires from a variety of sources (e.g. other teachers, parents, administrators, etc.) for the purpose of resolving issues, providing information and/or direction.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Possesses proficiency in English;
- Recognizes that IB and Cambridge IGCSE and A'Level students are demanding;
- Self-teaching and initiative attitude.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Certificate in Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.