- Performing creativity and innovation and providing significant contributions to self-improvement.
- Executing the facilitator function that serves one or several Scrum Teams by providing services to the Scrum Team (Product Owner, Development Team, and Stakeholder).
- Monitoring Scrum Teams in conducting agile, adaptive, transparent, and professional development processes.
- Implementing the Scrum Core Values to the Scrum Team, which are Courage, Focus, Openness, Respect, and Commitment.
- Monitoring the Development Team's focus regarding interventions and impediments from external sources.
- Executing escalation and seeking solutions to impediments faced by the Development Team.
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to ensure that the development carried out by the Scrum Team aligns with the agreed Sprint Goal.
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog according to its value and urgency level for the Product Owner.
- Monitoring the Development Team in conducting Scrum Ceremonies.
- Analyzing problems and proactively assisting the Scrum Team in finding short-term and long-term solutions.
- Analyzing opportunities and implementing process and workflow improvements to enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conducting training sessions/sharing knowledge sessions required by the Scrum Team and the entire organization about Agile methodologies and the Scrum framework.
- Collaborating with other teams inside and outside of IT with positive, clear, and constructive communication.
- Performing other tasks with full responsibility as determined by the Group Head.
- Having at least 3 years of experience in software development project involvement (SDLC).
- Having at least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team member, or Project Manager.
- Having knowledge related to Agile and Waterfall SDLC. Having experience in implementing Scrum Ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, and sprint retrospective).
- Having Product Owner certification.
- Having Scrum Developer certification.
Who we are: Quantic is an Information Technology service and product company based in Jakarta, Indonesia and Mumbai, India, founded in 2017. We provide ready-to- use AI based solutions for some of the most common business use cases. We also have a portfolio of world-class products in Wealth Management, Lending & Collections as well as Digital Banking that we implement for your organization. Our Team: Our team has been in the forefront of technology and dealing with large mission- critical software projects for leading global organizations. Our consulting services bring to the table solid research in Data Science as well as in AI and Machine Learning techniques. Our Value: We are process-oriented, we follow global best-practices to ensure delivery. We value the robustness of software, and rigorous software engineering. Our Goals: If your organization is new to data-backed decision support analytics, then we will hold your hand and introduce you to this exciting journey. Our consultants will study your business and advise how you can benefit easily at low cost. We will launch a low-risk pilot project to show quick benefits to your stakeholders and build the organization’s confidence in developing an AI based analytics system for long-term value. We will completely align with your business goals, your processes and policies, and work as an extension of your own team.