Web Developer | Software Engineer | Project-Based
RareJob Philippines, Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesUnit 1003 10/F, 5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 44,000.00 / monthPHP300004400030000MONTH
What You'll Do:
1. Project Specification and Estimates
- Provides necessary technical support and requirements in accordance with the user/client/business/project needs.
- Manages, prioritizes, and prepares the documented Development Plan, including the estimate for multiple tasks/projects.
- Provides clear and detailed specifications of the application to be created within the given requirements.
- Prepares the necessary documentation and reports.
- Writes, tests, deploys, and maintains codes within the given resources.
- Ensures usability, reliability, scalability, and security of the applications being developed.
- Responds to clients/users' inquiries, reports, or feedbacks.
3. Project Management
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team.
- Fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement.
What We'd Like You To Have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- With 1 - 2 years experience as a Web/Full Stack Developer
- Familiar with building applications from scratch (server setup, containerization)
- Familiarilty in building and deploying an application (server setup, containerization) is preferred
Not Required, But Very Useful:
- Yii, Codeigniter
- NodeJS, git
- Experience or at least familiarity with automated tests (unit, functional)
- Experience in Cloud Development (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Experience or at least familiarity with Project Management software (JIRA, Redmine, etc.)
Project Duration: 1 Year
Shift: 9AM to 6PM; Monday to Friday
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What you'll get:
- PHP30,000 - PHP44,000 starting gross monthly salary depending on skill set
- 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Work-from-home setup until December 2024
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 1003 10/F Coher Center, 1424 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila
- 1 opening
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!