- Pasig, Philippines33rd floor, Unit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 20,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0040,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Data Analyst collects, processes, and performs statistical analyses on large dataset. He/she discovers how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
1. Works closely with project lead and stakeholders to understand and maintains focus on their analytical needs, including identifying outliers and exceptions, and delivers actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
2. Proactively analyzes data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity, investigate, and communicate areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
3. Creates and maintains rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
4. Defines and implements data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate
combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
5. Build repetitive workflows to transform complex data into usable format while maintaining the integrity of data
6. Identify automation opportunities and implement workflows
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Business or related field
2. Continued Education in Data Science preferred
3. 3 years experience in data analytics.
4. Fresh Grads should have the a degree in either of the following: Statistics, Economics, Physics, Managerial Engineering, Industrial Engineering. Other degrees are also welcome as long as the candidate has the understanding and interest in data science.
5. Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
6. Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and
draw insights from large data sets
7. Experience using data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.
8. Strong communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Data Visualization
- Applied Physics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.