What are your responsibilities?
This role requires you to be able to work as a team. You are responsible to maintain and create data endpoints for a front-end developer. You also need to write testable and clean code to develop highly reliable and maintainable code. Your primary focus will be on providing back-end service for our website and our ERP.
Who are we looking for?
Have you ever thought of being part of an agile team that leverages technology to provide an innovative way for people to buy steel and building materials securely and with ease? You are in the right moment.
We are looking for a team player who is specialized in back-end programming and architecture. If you are a person who is eager to learn and always up to date with fast-changing technology, join us to build technology that will positively impact our community!
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Proficient in Python including Python Unit Test.
- Strong hands-on experience with Python frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Strong critical and logical thinking skills.
- Familiar with commonly used databases, both SQL and No SQL.
- Having knowledge in Git, GraphQL, Docker or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Willingness to work onsite at Surabaya.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance