Business Development Specialist
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Acquisition new site
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volume, prices and profit margin.
- Convert existing leads into profitable and sustainable sales.
- Seek new business opportunities and maintain existing business.
- Focus on value-based selling.
- Develop strong relationship at all levels within key account client organization.
- Consult with multiple resources and departments to understand clients and competitor.
- Prepare the annual account plan in line with the national and regional account plan strategy and implement the sales strategy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local and regional marketing strategies.
- Min. Bachelor Degree with min. 2 years experience in the similiar field.
- Strong experience in negotiation.
- Modern, consultative sales techniques and results oriented.
- Highly analytical, converting trends into action.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate in English (both oral & written).
- Willing to be placed in one of these areas : Bitung, Tangerang / Ciracas, East Jakarta / Surabaya
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Sports Day
- Fruits Day
- I Love Monday (Sharing Session)
- Development Opportunities
- Passionate, energetic and challenging work environment
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Competitor Analysis
- Business Development
- Market Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.