Financial Advisor | Full Time
- Makati, Philippines5th Ave, Post Proper Northside, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Looking for a side gig, you can do online or face to face? Represents most respected and No. 1 Insurance Company in the Philippines.
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. The role of a Financial advisor is to provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their money. The role involves researching the marketplace and recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs, and then securing a sale.
Advisor may specialise in particular products, depending on their clients, such as selling employee pension schemes to companies or offering mortgage, pension or investment advice to private clients. Others are generalists, offering advice to clients in all of these areas, as well as saving plans and insurance.
In order to give financial advice, advisor must have professional qualifications and follow strict financial industry rules. Which will be taught during your rookie days.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- College Degree
- With a passion for helping people
- With leadership skills or experience
- Willing to be trained by Mentor
- Willing to render time for virtual sessions and online trainings
- Tech savvy with access to internet
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Work from Home
- Travel local and international all expense paid
- Housing Loan
- Car Loan
- Social Perceptiveness
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership skills
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Any course
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.