Industrial Relations and Policy Intern
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Preparing and amending all required HR documents, i.e. employment agreement, reference letter, etc.
- Crafting and drafting HR socialization and communication
- Managing and updating the internal database
- Helping with various arrangements internally
- Fresh graduate from reputable university (preferably majoring in Law, Business Administration, Psychology, English Literature, and other social major)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Fluent in English both in verbal and written
- Domicile in Jabodetabek area
- Able to work in the fast paced environment
- Available for 6 months internship period (5 days per week, 9 hours/day)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.