- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- 6,000,000.00 - 7,500,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
- Provide personal administrative support to her superior and Division team.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and materials needed by her superior and Division team.
- Set up travel arrangement, accomodation and maintain her superior's calendar.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent. Job role in Secretary/Personal Assistant or Management.
- Had worked with expatriate will be beneficial.
- Able to adapt in fast pace working environment, detail oriented person, assertive and has goood communication skill.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Telephone Skills
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Lebak Bulus Raya, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.