Junior and Senior Sales Executive
- Manila, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conduct customer research using available market/industry materials and excerpts.
- Prospect new customers through cold calls and referrals.
- Cooperate with logistical support providers to develop 3PL solutions for clients.
- Make sales presentations that demonstrate capabilities/expertise to meet the needs of target customers and prepare bids and contracts for new business. (for senior exec)
- Conduct business reviews of current customers and identify new opportunities to improve service and increase sales.
- Monitor changes in market conditions and competitor activities and develop appropriate action plans.
- Report on sales activity and progress towards established goals
- Minimum of two years of sales experience in 3PL transportation/distribution or supply chain. (5 years for senior exec)
- Assertive team player, result-oriented and able to network and be creative.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and the ability to effectively communicate and influence both verbally and in writing.
- Solid presentation, organization, and negotiation skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.