- As a Product Manager in our digital transformation organization, you will be responsible for defining the product vision and build products to scale with customer-centric and data-driven approach
- Identify current product pain points and potential customer problem that can be addressed
- Manage overall digital product roadmap, including product strategy, planning, and prioritization and trade-off among conflicting business priorities
- Seek product ideas and feedback from both internal and external customers, gather requirements and specifications, define well-scoped requirements documents, and help shaping the wireframes and workflows
- Proactively explore and assess products, including competitors, supporting technologies and partners, and its ecosystem to support and improve the product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish data-driven product development and formulate launch and campaign strategy, and support its execution
- Bachelor's degree holder or master's degree holder from a reputable university
- Three to five years combined experience in end-to-end product development life-cycle, design thinking, product performance and metrics, product growth strategy and execution, and product operation on a consumer-facing, large-scale products within financial services, telecommunications, or technology industry, with exposure to the startup industry
- A success story in spearheading digital product development with significant growth on selected metrics, focused in customer experience and satisfaction
- Strong problem identification and understanding of customer needs, balancing both business and technical constraints, and self-motivated individual who is proficient in engaging both business and technical stakeholders, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Growth team involvement, experience in agile methodology, securities/brokerage-specific product development may be advantageous
About Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia
Established in May 1990, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk (previously PT Trimegah Securities Tbk) earned its Broker-dealer license and Underwriting license from Capital Market Supervisory Board (Bapepam) in 1992 and 1993. On January 31, 2000 the Company listed its shares at PT Bursa Efek Jakarta (the Jakarta Stock Exchange, now PT Bursa Efek Indonesia – Indonesia Stock Exchange) with stock code “TRIM”.
Now PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk has 3 business units and 1 subsidiary. Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Division provides equity brokerage service, including online trading, for retail and institutional clients, and margin lending facility. Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Division facilitates government bond transactions, including Retail Government Bond, Retail Sharia Government Bond, and corporate bonds. Investment Banking (IB) Division provides bonds and equity underwriting service as well as financial advisory, including merger & acquisition, divestment, valuation, due diligence, corporate restructuring and financing. To complete our services, in April 2014, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk also acts as Mutual Funds Sellling Agent.
On January 31, 2011, PT Trimegah Asset Management as subsidiary of PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk, earned its Business License as Investment Management Company.
PT Trimegah Asset Management provides a variety of investment products for all asset classes consisting of equity, balanced, fixed income and money market funds tailored to the needs of clients, from individuals, corporations, financial institutions to pension funds, to achieve an optimum return in the long-term investment.
Our more integrated products and services are served through 14 branch offices in 12 major cities throughout Indonesia. The Company is committed to information technology development to increase the quality of service.
Educate and create wealth for the community through unique and professional Investment Experience.
Be the most preferred destination for financial services in the region.
Excellence or Nothing