Content Marketing Intern
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 6,000.00 - 6,000.00 PHP / monthPHP6,000.006,000.006,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Content Marketing Intern to support the overall content and brand image of the company.
About the Role
As a Marketing Content Associate, you will be exposed to varying marketing assignments, mainly assisting the marketing team in fulfilling all their deliverables. ZEN is looking for students who are ready to experience the fast-paced environment of a startup company and are willing to learn every step of the way.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing relationships with customers through commenting different posts on different social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Send out emails daily to customers to assist and maintain the relationship of the company to the customers
- Assist on creating content on monthly campaigns such as flash sales, promos, etc
- Analyze social media data to predict future possibilities of successes and failures to maximize social media management and marketing
- Maintain the consistency of content through different social media calendars
What profile are we looking for?
- Must be a college student, preferably taking up Marketing, Advertising, MMA, or any related courses
- FRESH GRADUATES are also welcome to apply
Mindset and Attitude
- Interested to learn and have a cutting edge amongst other candidates
- Adaptable to the ever-changing environment of the company
- MUST BE ABLE TO RENDER A FULL-TIME SCHEDULE
- Demonstrate the ability to take in multiple responsibilities
- Think-out-of-the-box attitude and has a plethora of creative ideas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have working knowledge in MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Must be willing to work in BGC
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.