Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
When you join Zenius, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that fundamentally matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless. We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
What you will be doing:
1. User acquisition, retention, and engagement targets:
- Constantly optimize marketing activities (e.g.: user acquisition (UA), cross promotion, app store optimization (ASO), social media, performance marketing channels, and experimental marketing) to improve return on investment.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for our channels, identifying opportunities for upside, as well as ways in which to bridge revenue gaps as the need arises
- Analyze campaign ads performance—including effectiveness of a/b testing, ad copy variations, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best.
- Analyze performance and measure ROI of all marketing activations including UA, cross promo, ASO, and all other marketing campaigns.
- Test new channels and digital trends.
3. Routinely make a daily report to the Performance Marketing Manager based on performance marketing activities.
- 2 years of experience in Performance Marketing/Paid Marketing/PPC/Media Placement
- Have excellent knowledge about Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Tiktok Ads, or Ad Network
- Have experience running performance ads with Conversion Objectives
- Have knowledge of marketing tracking tools such as appsflyer, google analytics, etc
- Highly organized with a proven track record or managing a large number of projects simultaneously related to performance marketing activities
- Deeply analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve the retention curve
- Ability to identify and take calculated risks based on data
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization