Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will handle the end-to-end setup and optimization of the campaign in order to set the campaign live and assist with any technical queries or reporting of the campaign in the AudX vertical.
What’s in it for you?
- Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
- Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
- We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Optimizing campaigns based on attribution data and enhancing campaign conversions
- Assisting clients with technical and campaign-related queries
- Having a fair knowledge of concepts like CPC, CPM, VCR, CPV, and ROAs (programmatic, search, and social)
- Executing new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Able to do the end-to-end setup of the campaign.
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- As part of the Ayala Group, enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts on Ayala-owned products, unlocking special offers and benefits within our company's network.
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Subsidy
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1 of employment
- Mental health & wellness program through our partner wellness provider. This will give you access to preventive therapy sessions with licensed Filipino psychologists and other mental wellness programs.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Assistance
- Experience a calendar filled with enticing company events!
- Performance Incentives
- Convertible leave credits
- Free parking
- Has at least 2-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing preferably through working in an agency
- Experience optimizing campaigns for better performance for Conversion, ROAS, CPA, ROI, etc.
- Ability to connect with global teams
- Has excellent communication skills, a team player and has positive attitude
- Must be willing to work on a night shift and hybrid setup
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave