Back End Engineer (Ruby on Rails) - April Batch Public
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaJalan Pakubuwono VI No.24, RT.8/RW.5, Gunung, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- 5,600,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,600,000.0015,000,000.005,600,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Develop services based on specification documents.
- Cooperate with Cross Divison to create a holistic solution.
- Take initiative and give feedback to develop Peentar's technology and culture even more.
- Optimize applications towards better speed and scale.
- Integrate your services among other Peentar or external services and interfaces.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Reviewing other back end developers' code.
- Enhancing and practicing technical code, security and documentation standard.
- Mentoring junior and mid back end developers, if you're senior level
- Graduate from CS / IT. This can be replaced by 4 years of experience.
- Have 1-3 years (4-7 years for non-bachelor graduate) of experience as a back end software engineer.
- Feels at home with Ruby on Rails.
- Understand MVC concept.
- Understand Object-Oriented Design Pattern.
- Able to use API system such as JSON-REST, background process, and messaging.
- It will be AWESOME if you:
- Used full-stack framework such as Ruby on Rails (for Ruby).
- Have experience in using Continuous Integration System like GoCD.
- Use DevOps tool such as Chef and Ansible.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Ruby on Rails
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Pakubuwono VI No.24, RT.8/RW.5, Gunung, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.