We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To make Niagahoster web's and products' interface offers the best user experience based on rigorous research, we are looking for a UX Researcher. This role will systematically gather in-depth insights into the customer’s needs, building up a context within which the design process can take place, uses various research methodologies and techniques to obtain reliable data to understand our user behavior and mental model. This role requires good analytical skills to support the product team in creating user-oriented product design. If this is you, join us now!
- Assist the team in conducting product research and evaluation using various methodologies, including in-depth interviews, UT, concept testing, survey, and any relevant methods.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers. Take time to understand their research questions and initiate further follow ups.
- Be involved in designing a comprehensive research plan (determine the objective,method, sample, framework, guideline, line of questioning, timeline).
- Help manage end-to-end research projects with supervision, from scoping, advising methodologies, executing research plan, and reporting to stakeholders.
- Initiate synthesizing sessions & share findings to stakeholders effectively. Findings can be in the form reports or more impromptu to align with fast-paced timeline.
- Provide actionable recommendation to stakeholders and be directly involved in the implementation.
- Advocate for user-centricity through stakeholders inclusion early and often to spark actions.
- Have flexible work hours.
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia).
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture.
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
- Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- 2-3 years experience in a product research and design research
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Communications, Sociology, Anthropology, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to integrate user research into product designs practices.
- Experience with utilizing various methods including usability studies, contextual interviews and surveys.
- Working with cross-functional partners and communicating insights.
- Relevant experience with generative, foundational and/or tactical research methods.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave