Data Engineer (DE)
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 10,000,000.00 - IDR 20,000,000.00 / monthIDR100000002000000010000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Perform data exploration, data cleaning, data imputation, and feature engineering on unstructured and structured data.
- Build the infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for training statistical and machine learning models such as regression and classification.
- Develop and maintain evaluations to measure the effectiveness of training data. This includes measuring the capabilities of models on a variety of tasks and domains.
- Collaborate with data scientists and machine learning engineers to develop a comprehensive data science/machine learning solution pipeline.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree from computer science or related fields, or equivalent software engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Python programming language
- Experience in dataset processing and feature engineering using tools such as Numpy, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn
- Visualization skills using tools such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Bokeh
- Understanding of deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch and TensorFlow
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL
- Understands Hadoop / Spark / Kafka / Hive / Presto
- Proficiency in source control i.e. Git
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications):
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as inheritance, delegation, and abstract class
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience in using Docker
- Experience in using AWS services such as S3, EC2, Glue, Sagemaker
- Experience in AWS Step Function and/or AWS Lambda is even better
- Proficiency in Scala and Java programming languages
- Enjoy iterating quickly with research prototypes and learning new technologies
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Amazon Web Services
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.