- This role is for a talented Software Engineer who passionately in love with programming, excellent team player, and eager to grow in financial industry. It could be you if you are seeking to develop a high quality product within group of motivated people.
- Participates in programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, requirement gathering
- Reviewing code written by other programmers, bug fixing, testing
- Documenting and implementing software systems.
- Work with product owner and scrum master to ensure deliverables within Sprint
- Leading & mentoring Junior software engineer
- Estimate work content and achieving planned timelines
- Provides recommendation and solution including workaround solution to solve problem
- S1/Graduate degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum GPA 3.0 and above.
- Minimal 3 years technical experience as .NET Developer as key person in major projects.
- Strong programming and database skills.
- Strong .NET experience is a must (.NET framework & .NET core)
- Experience with Kubernetes Deployment
- Strong Experience in Azure Services
- Experience with git version control tools (Gitlab)
- Experience with frontend project management (SCRUM, agile, etc)
- Good communication skill, quality minded with analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player and able to work under minimal supervision
- Willing to share knowledge and coach other team members.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio Kav. 3 - 5, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12940, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About NTT INDONESIA TECHNOLOGY
NTT Indonesia Technology is part of NTT Ltd. companies in Indonesia. NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace, and cybersecurity. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 50,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. NTT Ltd. helps client by deliver a secure and connected future that empowers our people, clients, and communities. We’ve focused on market feedback to define our market aspiration which is to be a long-term strategic partner for our clients around the world by enabling their digital transformation, with our global capabilities, expertise and full-stack technology services delivered through our integrated services platform. Visit us at services.global.ntt