- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of VUE.JS is a must
- Solid knowledge of NodeJS & Express
- A very good understanding with GraphQL
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan KH M Syafi'i Hadzami, Kebayoran Lama Utara Kel., Kebayoran Lama
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
PT Sribu Digital Kreatif is a market leader in the online crowdsourcing services space in Southeast Asia. Our product is Sribu.com, an online marketplace for businesses to find and hire talented freelancers such as freelance designers, website developers, designers, videographers, copywriters, and more. Sribu connects clients who need online marketing services with a community of trusted freelancers. We have over 30.000 clients and a community of over 28,000 freelancers. We have won the 2011 SparxUp award and the 2013 Inaicta award for the best online marketplace platform. Despite being a market leader, we operate with a small team of less than 50 people, staying lean. Being on a smaller team like Sribu, you really get to have an impact on the group’s success and gain exposure to a lot of things you wouldn’t normally be allowed to touch in a larger, more bureaucratic company. Sribu is a fun and exciting place to work, and we’re looking for someone to share their energy with us.