- As a Scrum Master in our digital transformation organization, you will be responsible to establish agile practice, coach and facilitate delivery teams, and drive successful delivery of transformation projects.
- Facilitate teams not only in standups, sprint planning, review, retrospective, but also in issue and risk identification, decision making, stakeholder engagement, and conflict resolution
- Support product feature roadmap development, and groom and maintain product backlog and goals
- Coach team members and ensure team performance and productivity
- Provide recommendations on team improvement using quantitative and qualitative data, and also to the wider organization on applying agile way of working
- Bachelor's degree holder or master's degree holder from a reputable university
- Three to five years' combined experience in agile project management as a scrum master, within financial services, or technology industry with exposure to the startup industry
- Highly organized, strong problem-solving, coaching, conflict resolution skills, and self-motivated individual who is equally comfortable supporting peers and communicating with senior management and cross-functional teams, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Working knowledge or familiarity with project and program management, change management, transformation initiatives related to agile way of working adoption
- Professional Scrum Master 1 certification and working knowledge on Atlassian Products (Jira & Confluence) are preferred, Project Management certification, full-cycle project or product development lifecycle experience may be advantageous
About Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia
Established in May 1990, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk (previously PT Trimegah Securities Tbk) earned its Broker-dealer license and Underwriting license from Capital Market Supervisory Board (Bapepam) in 1992 and 1993. On January 31, 2000 the Company listed its shares at PT Bursa Efek Jakarta (the Jakarta Stock Exchange, now PT Bursa Efek Indonesia – Indonesia Stock Exchange) with stock code “TRIM”.
Now PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk has 3 business units and 1 subsidiary. Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Division provides equity brokerage service, including online trading, for retail and institutional clients, and margin lending facility. Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Division facilitates government bond transactions, including Retail Government Bond, Retail Sharia Government Bond, and corporate bonds. Investment Banking (IB) Division provides bonds and equity underwriting service as well as financial advisory, including merger & acquisition, divestment, valuation, due diligence, corporate restructuring and financing. To complete our services, in April 2014, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk also acts as Mutual Funds Sellling Agent.
On January 31, 2011, PT Trimegah Asset Management as subsidiary of PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk, earned its Business License as Investment Management Company.
PT Trimegah Asset Management provides a variety of investment products for all asset classes consisting of equity, balanced, fixed income and money market funds tailored to the needs of clients, from individuals, corporations, financial institutions to pension funds, to achieve an optimum return in the long-term investment.
Our more integrated products and services are served through 14 branch offices in 12 major cities throughout Indonesia. The Company is committed to information technology development to increase the quality of service.
Educate and create wealth for the community through unique and professional Investment Experience.
Be the most preferred destination for financial services in the region.
Excellence or Nothing