We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team. You'll be in charge of our web applications' server side.
If you have exceptional programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a back-end developer, you'll collaborate with our engineers to maintain system consistency and enhance user experience.
Finally, you should be able to create and manage functioning and stable web apps that fulfill the requirements of our firm.
- Back-end Development
- Will be working within the client's current code base and technical architecture.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 7 years of proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages and frameworks like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python, dotnet, C#, F#, and Cloud Development Platforms like Azure (Cosmos DB, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Service, Basic Web API), AWS and GCP
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home